Genesis 4 – Cain and Abel
Welcome to Term 2! In church, the grown ups are learning from the very first book of the Bible – Genesis – and so are we!
Listening to the Bible
The CEV version is probably the most accessible for children, if they are able to read for themselves. You can find it online here.
- Who were Adam and Eve’s sons?
- What did Cain and Abel each do for work?
- Why was Cain angry with Abel?
- What did Cain do to Abel that was wrong?
- What is the message of this story?
Helping it stick
You can find out more about the craft at the 4:18 mark of the video. This week we’re making a bookmark. You can print it off here.
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”Romans 3:23