Zechariah 3: In a Single Day
Welcome to Term 3! This term we’re learning from Zechariah in the Old Testament.
Listening to the Bible
The CEV version is probably the most accessible for children, if they are able to read for themselves. You can find it online here.
Make sure you discuss these questions with a family member!
- What is the big problem that stops us from being God’s friend?
- Who were the 2 characters in Zechariah’s vision?
- How do we know that Joshua has sinned? How do we see that the problem of his sin was fixed?
- What was the job of the high priest? What did they offer for the sin of the people?
- Why did this not work?
- How did God fix the problem once and for all?
Helping it Stick
Think of one sin that you can ask God to forgive this week, and one person who needs to hear God’s message about forgiveness for our sins.
You can download the craft printout here.